Jerry's and Art of The Carolinas care for the safety and well being of our event goers and patrons!
Your Health and Safety is our priority at Art of the Carolinas 2021!
At Art of the Carolinas Covid-19 Safety Requirements:
Temperatures of all attendees and participants will be taken each day to help ensure your safety
All attendees are required to wear masks in the classrooms and at the trade show.
Hand sanitizer and masks will be available throughout the hotel
We will be following the guidelines of the CDC, NC and Hilton that are in place in November, 2021
- Special signage throughout the trade show and classroom areas, posting rules and reminders
- Cloth face coverings and hand sanitizer
- Cleaning and hygiene stations
Information from North Carolina: https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/current-restrictions-recommendations
Information from Hilton Hotels: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/coronavirus
HILTON’S COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotel today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Here are some things that we are doing:
- Increased focused disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms like light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of fitness center
- Enhanced cleaning & operational changes to restaurants, bars, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Social distancing furniture adjustments in public areas, bar and restaurant
- Meeting space alternative set ups to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- Utilization of Hilton Digital Check In and Digital Key for a contactless check in processes
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Also, here’s a link that goes into detail about a new program Hilton has launched and partnered with Lysol on that just rolled out: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/